What is Facebook avatar full body? Users all around the world that have access to Facebook Avatar are having a blast with creating a virtual character that looks like them. Facebook’s aim of bringing this feature to the social media platform is to attract younger users to the platform. It should be noted that Facebook Avatar can only be created on Facebook app as it is not available on the desktop version. Hence, to access the Facebook avatar link, you will need to go through the Facebook app and copy the link.
Features of Facebook Avatar Full Body
Facebook avatar allows users to fully express themselves with much more than just the generic happy, sad angry, or thumbs up emoji and the app has proven to be a smash hit especially in this period of limited physical interaction. Although the Facebook avatar looks like Snapchat Bitmoji, the avatar has features that set it apart. Some of these features are;
- Facebook Avatar app has a user-friendly interface hence, the customization process is easy
- It possesses a wide range of Avatar customization features which includes varieties of new hairstyle, outfits, and complexion
- Facebook avatar can be used in text messages on your phone and users can also send the avatar stickers in other apps like Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter
- It can also be used in your Facebook gaming profile.
Facebook avatar can be used as a profile picture and other users can copy the Facebook avatar link and download it these avatars can also be used in the comment section, messaging via Facebook Messenger, and can be used in Facebook stories.
How to Customize Your Facebook Avatar Full Body
The Facebook avatar is one feature you may have come across on your news feed because it is available in the comment section. Facebook has not made it available to be used within a text post. However, they plan on making it available. Below are the following steps on how to customize your Facebook avatar;
- Open up the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device and click on the three stacked up horizontal lines which is at the bottom right corner of your of the iOS screen and bottom left corner of the Android screen
- Scroll down and click on “See more”
- Select “Avatar”
- Tap “Next” to get started
- Choose the skin tone that best suits yours then tap “Next”
- Go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, eye shape, eye color, eyebrows, face shape, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc. to customize your avatar to your liking
- Click on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen after customizing. It offers the option to create a Facebook avatar of full-body size that is, not just facial features but accessories and style.
Tap “Next” and then “Done” to see your Facebook avatar which is available in different expressions. Note that to use the avatar in the comment section. Simply click on the blue smiley face which is next to the GIF icon.