Do you need Facebook Cover Photos for International Women’s Day? Well, worry not as you are going to learn how to get some in this article. As most people already know, it’s International Women’s Day. Now there are a lot of people on the social media (Facebook) who are currently celebrating it.
Facebook Cover Photos for International Women’s Day
There are a lot of cover photos signifying women’s day you can download for free and set as the cover photo for your Facebook account. On the social media, a lot of things can be achieved right from advertising your business to connecting with friends. However, it is most important that you celebrate the happy women’s day by setting a cover photo.
How to Download Cover Photos for International Women’s Day
Here is how you can download cover photos for international women’s day.
- Get your internet-connected device and connect it to the internet.
- Open any web browser on the device and tap on the search bar.
- Enter into the search bar “International women’s day” and hit the search button.
- From your search results, tap on “Images”. This will filter your results to display only images.
- Select the image you would like to download and long tap on the image.
- From the options displayed, tap on the “Download image” option.
- Select a folder for the download and hit the “Save” button.
That is how to download cover photos for international women’s day.
Set Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
Below is how you can set an international women’s day photo as your cover photo for Facebook Timeline.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Login to your account.
- Tap on your name or profile picture to go to your timeline.
- Now tap on the pencil; icon at the top of your cover photo.
- Select the option that says you should upload a new cover photo.
- Select the photo you just downloaded or any photo of your choice.
- Follow the onscreen instructions afterward and that is it.
Above is how you can set international women’s day photos for Facebook.