Facebook Pay Pending – Have you ever sent money to someone and the payment status shows pending? Well, it is not something you should be worried about as I will be informing you while your FB payment status might be showing pending. Facebook Pay Pending actually means that your FB payment has not been processed yet.
Facebook Pay Pending
Facebook Pay Pending means that you made a payment or you made a purchase that the recipient has not received yet. This is due to the reason that FB takes its users security very seriously, so it has to verify information about people sending and receiving money before processing payments.
Over 99 payments in FB pay are reviewed immediately, and payments that are pending are reviewed within 24 hours. FB pay is actually a great and safe way to transfer money online, this is because FB has the interest of its customers at hand.
Also, note that you will not be able to cancel a money payment after you have sent it, you can only ask them to send the money back to you. Ask them to decline the money if they have not yet linked a debit card or a PayPal account to their account. If the payment has not been accepted after 7 days, it will be canceled automatically.
Facebook Pay is another new way of sending and receiving money. People use it most time to transfer funds between family and friends, but can it also be a good option for online businesses?
Today, more people are doing more and more of their shopping online. And anything that makes it easy for them to find and pay for the things they need might sound like a good idea to them. This is why FB got your back, it has introduced FB pay to its users so as to make online transactions easier for them.
What Facebook Pay Works For
FB users can use FB pay to make some online transactions. I will be listing some of the things that FB pay works for below.
- FB pay works for friend-to-friend payments.
- It also works for Donations to charity and friends’ fundraisers.
- You can use FB pay to pay for purchases on Instagram.
- FB pay can also be used to make payments on Facebook’s Marketplace.
- It can be used for In-app game purchases.
- Lastly, it can be used to pay for tickets for events.
These and many more are what FB pay works for.
How to Set up Facebook Pay
FB pay is not difficult to set up, to learn how to set up FB pay, just follow the instructions I will be giving out. You can set up FB pay from your mobile device or from your desktop and I will be showing you how to do just that.
Set up Facebook Pay on Desktop
To set up FB pay on the desktop, read the instructions below.
- First, go to www.facebook.com on your web browser.
- Next, go to the settings and privacy section of your FB account. You can do this by clicking on the small arrow on the upper right side of your screen.
- After doing this, tap on settings.
- Under the account settings header, tap on FB pay.
- Then click on the “add the payment method” link in the payment methods box.
- Next, choose if you want to add a PayPal account or a credit or debit card.
- After choosing, enter your credit or debit card details or connect your PayPal account.
- Then click on save.
This is how you can set up FB pay through your desktop with no stress.
Set up Facebook Pay on Mobile
Follow the laid down steps to find out how to set up FB pay from your mobile device.
- Open the FB app.
- Next, click on the three horizontal lines to go to settings and privacy.
- Then tap settings.
- Tap on the FB pay option that is under the account settings header.
- Under the payment methods, tap on the option to add a new payment option.
- Enter your PayPal account login or your credit or debit card details.
- Then save the information and wait for it to appear under the payment methods.
With these steps outlined above, you will be able to set up FB pay from your mobile device.