Are you one of those Facebook users asking “How do I get the Facebook Dating App”?Facebook has added a new platform called “Facebook Dating” which has brought ease to the users using Facebook to search for meaningful relationships and find love.
There are most cases where other users complain about some users asking them if they are married as they find the question not acceptable. Some users do not have their relationship status information added to their profile. So Facebook has made this new feature to bring together Facebook users seeking a relationship worldwide.
How Do I Get the Facebook Dating App
Facebook has helped connect billions of people across the world and now it is helping them hook up and allowing them to meet the love of their lives. Now Facebook has provided a new dating service called Facebook Dating which is available to few countries which include Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, Vietnam, and Unites States.
Facebook Dating App
Also, you must be of age 18 and above to partake in this new feature. For now, this Facebook Dating feature is only available on iOS and android system mobiles and does not require any extra application downloads. It automatically appears on your Facebook App when you have upgraded your Facebook to its latest update. This feature operates independently from your main Facebook profile and requires you to sign up for creating your Facebook Dating profile.
For you to access this service you will have to be a Facebook user already else you will be required to Sign Up to Facebook.
Dating in Facebook 2021
Facebook Dating is easy to use and access by users. For you to use this feature you will have to:
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top of the Facebook platform for android operators or the bottom of the Facebook app for iOS operators.
- Tap on Dating or a Love Icon from the Menu option.
- Sign in with your profile name and password.
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top of the Facebook app.
- Now tap on Dating or the Love Icon from the Menu options.
- You will be required to create your Facebook Dating profile as it is not attached to your Facebook profile.
- Fill in the required information.
- You will be asked to add photos, a maximum of about 9 photos.
- Add questions for other users to answer.
- Your Facebook Dating profile will be created.
The Facebook Dating app matches you to one user at a time and does not include the usual swipe left or right like other dating apps. You can’t start a direct conversation with other users as you will need to like a user profile or photo or respond directly to their questions. There is a Secret Crush feature that can allow you to add to your secret crush list about 9 of your Facebook friends. And you can only start a conversation with them only if they add you to their secret crush list also.