Have you heard of Facebook gaming before? Are you looking for how you can start a gaming career on Facebook? Facebook Gaming is a game streaming platform that helps users create and follow gaming content under the main Facebook website and app. – Facebook Gaming – Gaming on Facebook
As the world of gaming evolves so does the need for designers to help shape the next big releases, whether you are designing in a game or in the real world there is an exciting design role for you in gaming.
How to Start a Gaming Career on Facebook
Facebook Gaming is the ideal place to start if your target market consists of gamers looking to grow and build a solid social media following online.
The gaming industry needs your help to advance to the next level; there are countless opportunities for people with all types of expertise and know-how from designers to coders.
And with no showing signs of stopping it is a great chance to be involved in something that is evolving and becoming even more popular. One of the earliest ways a streamer on Facebook Gaming can earn money is through donations made by enthusiastic viewers.
How to Create a Facebook Account
To start off with Facebook gaming you need to have a Facebook account. Additionally, you need a Facebook gaming creator page along with a PC with a capture card, if you are going to stream console games. And it is not possible to have a separate Facebook Gaming account, so the steps on how to create a Facebook account are listed below:
- Open your Facebook App or go to www.facebook.com, click on “don’t have an account signup”
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Click Sign up
- Finally, you will need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier.
With these steps, you will be able to create a Facebook account.
How to Create a Gaming Account on Facebook
To start a gaming career on Facebook you must have a gaming account on Facebook. The steps on how to create a gaming account on Facebook are listed below:
- When you sign in to a game on play games or the play games app itself, you will be asked to create a gamer ID.
- Go to the gaming page creator.
- Enter a name for your page.
- Select continue.
- Select upload a profile picture or skip.
- Select upload a cover photo or skip.
- Select send notifications to alert your friends about your new page or select not now to skip this step.
With these steps above you will be able to create a gaming account on Facebook.