Xfinity.com internet help is the Xfinity website where you can seek help and ask questions concerning any challenges you are facing while making use of Xfinity. Users ask different questions and seek help in different areas. In this article, we will be talking the Xfinity.com internet help which consists of solutions to different questions asked by users.
Xfinity.com Internet Help: How do I fix my Xfinity WiFi?
The issue with your Xfinity wifi can easily be fixed by following the steps that you can check right below:
- Troubleshoot Internet through the Xfinity My Account app
- Open the Xfinity My Account app which is available for Apple and Android
- Scroll down and choose the Internet tile.
- Choose your modem, and then tap “Restart this device” .Kindly note that the process can take what is up to 7 minutes.
Xfinity.com Internet Help: How to restart your Xfinity Gateway
There are a lot of common WiFi connectivity issues that can be solved when you restart your Xfinity gateway. The process is not long, just about 10 to 15 minutes. You need to be aware that you won’t be able to receive or make calls which include emergency 911 calls but security sensors will stay unaffected:
- You can go to xfinity.com/myxfi if you rent an xFi Gateway or use the Xfinity app, which can be downloaded for free on the App Store and Google Play, and sign in by making use of your Xfinity ID and password.
- On the xFi website, scroll down to Troubleshooting and choose Restart.
- Scroll down to Connection Trouble and tap Restart Gateway in the Xfinity app.
You can follow the steps below to restart Your Gateway through the Xfinity My Account App:
- Open the Xfinity My Account app which is easily available on Apple and Android devices
- Scroll down and pick the Internet tile.
- Choose your modem, then tap Restart this device. This process can take up to seven minutes.
You can also follow the steps below to restart your Xfinity Gateway through My Account Online.
- Log in to your account at xfinity.com/myaccount by making use of your Xfinity ID and password.
- Scroll down and choose Manage Internet.
Xfinity.com Internet Help: How to manually restart your Wireless Gateway, Modem, or Router
You can manually restart your Gateway, as well as most third-party networking equipment, by following these steps:
- First of all, unplug the power cable and wait for a minute.
- After that, you can plug the power cable back in.
You can also restart your wireless gateway with the admin tool, you can follow the steps below to restart:
- First of all, make sure that you are connected to your home network.
- Open your preferred and open http://10.0.0.1 to be directed to the Admin Tool, and then sign in. The Username and Password are different, therefore, they are not the same with your WiFi name and password.
- Once signed in, navigate to Troubleshooting > Reset/Restore Gateway.
Above are some of the answers to the questions you will find on Xfinity,com internet help. You can visit their website if you have any other questions.